Some unanticipated free time's lead me to dust off this blog. Seemed timely since we have medical models in the hands of Politicians and used for some economically draconian actions.
Here's Cathy O'Neal writing This Isn’t the Flattened Curve We Were Promised: The dying won’t be over anytime soon.
Writing about those bell curves we've seen talked about so much on the news she notes:
The notion of area-under-the-curve one I haven't heard discussed much (at all really) in the news or pressers.
I'll be spending my time with Python and R the next few weeks. I've always been a SAS guy but SAS's an expensive tool so it's time to learn the free stuff.
Here's Cathy O'Neal writing This Isn’t the Flattened Curve We Were Promised: The dying won’t be over anytime soon.
Writing about those bell curves we've seen talked about so much on the news she notes:
The notion of area-under-the-curve one I haven't heard discussed much (at all really) in the news or pressers.
I'll be spending my time with Python and R the next few weeks. I've always been a SAS guy but SAS's an expensive tool so it's time to learn the free stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment